Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What do you think about God ?

Hi friend's !
Hope you all are doing great this day.
I am here with an interesting topic " What do you think
about God ?" .

Some would give positive answers & some would give negative answers of this question.Well i have something that can change the thinking of those who do not believe in God or often speak negative about God.Read these lines & find whether God is good or bad :-

I have asked God for a bunch of beautiful flowers but instead God gave cactus with sharp thorns.I have asked God for some colorful butterflies but instead God gave me ugly worms.It disappointed me like anything.This made me angry.
After some time i saw those cactus started blooming & those ugly worms became beautiful butterflies.

Now decide yourself God is Good or Bad !!!!!!!!!
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.